- SALARY: Not specified
- LOCATION: Marion, IL
- JOB TYPE: Full time
- COMPANY NAME: Pepsi MidAmerica
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://workforcenow.adp.com/
If you are a college graduate looking for a first accounting position, then Pepsi MidAmerica is looking for a Bachelor’s degree holder with an active skill in communication to give them wet feet and allow them to grow within the company.
Entry Level Accountant –The job applicant must be a Bachelor’s degree holder in Accounting as required by Pepsi MidAmerica to be qualified to fill in the position of an Entry Level Accountant. The applicant must have the personality to make presentations to department heads and have the mindset of advancing the company.
- Have the responsibility of making financial statement preparation and assessment for the appointed department.
- Make numerous journal entries monthly and duties as part of the closing process monthly.
- Line item details, Research actual, budget variances.
- Must give a helping hand to the department heads with the operating and capital expenditure budgets.
- Must overseer the checkbook maintenance.
- Is responsible for reconciling assigned general ledger, etc
Credentials and Experience: You don’t need any experience to get this job
Degree: Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Special Skill: Must have the ability to present to groups
- Time for Vacation
- You get Paid during holidays
- Available Health insurance
- Get the opportunity to advance in your skill.